Kara Leather Jacket
Kara Leather Jacket
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured on MSN Lifestyle.
Relaxed fit. For a neater look, we suggest sizing down from your usual size.
A Baukjen best-selling classic! If you’re after a biker jacket with a feminine fit, then Kara is the one for you. Subtly tailored around the waist, it features soft shoulder pads for definition and is cut slightly longer on the body. We’ve topped it with gold hardware. Kara is crafted from butter-soft premium European leather and made in a family run atelier in Portugal. The ultimate transitional jacket, we love it with dresses or denim. Also try the sports-luxe look by wearing it over a sweater and joggers.
"In super soft European leather, it's a key piece in the modern wardrobe." - Baukjen.
- Crafted from premium European leather
- Wardrobe staple
- Fully lined
- Hip-length style
- Zip-cuff and pocket detail
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
Model is 5'10 (178cm) and is wearing a UK 10
Specialist Leather Dry Clean Only
Product Code: OT40001-BLK
Sleeve length - 61cm (24")
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 61cm (24")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- Made from natural leather that is longlasting, tanned in Portugal.
Made in a Portuguese leather-craft atelier owned and managed by a woman.
Find out more