Izzie Viscose Dress
Izzie Viscose Dress
Blackcurrant Paisley Print
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured on Grazia.
‘For me, nothing screams Autumn more than a paisley print in burgundy tones. I love how you could just throw this dress on and run out of the door.’ - Isabel Spearman. Columnist, Brand Ambassador and Founder of the Daily Dress Edit
Designed in partnership with Isabel Spearman, the Izzie is a feminine and flattering take on a shirt dress and we love the folk-inspired paisley print. This versatile style features feminine flourishes, like a stand collar with a frilled edge and smocked cuffs, which means you can push the sleeves to finish wherever you like. Made from responsibly-sourced viscose, it has a matching self-tie belt and best of all: pockets! Enjoy all season long, year after year.
- Crafted from responsibly-sourced viscose
- Button-through style
- Fabric self-tie belt
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
Delicate Machine Wash - 30°
Product code: DR40366-BTY
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 125cm (49 1/3")
Sleeve length - 56cm (20 1/2")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more