Gillia House Dress
Gillia House Dress
Khaki Dash Print
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured on YOU Magazine.
Fits true to size, however if you are inbetween sizes, we suggest you size up.
We're having a love affair with khaki this season and the mix of such a versatile colour with an easy shape makes the Gillia House Dress hard to resist. Plus, it features a striking black dash print. Cut from a lightweight crepe, its A-line silhouette and tiered skirt falls away from the body while the button-down bodice nods to a touch of classic tailoring. The ultimate spring dress, layer it with a rollneck underneath until it's mild enough not to.
"This season is all about easy dressing. The Gillia House Dress is perfect for looking stylish and feeling comfortable"- Natalie, Head of Design
- Crew neck
- Gathered detail on shoulders and cuffs
- Shirt style top
- Lightweight fabric
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
Machine Wash - 30°
Product code: DR40303-KDP
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 116cm (45 3/4")
Sleeve length - 51cm (20")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more