In the UK it is estimated that £140million of clothing reaches landfill each year¹. 95% of this waste could have been recycled in some way². We can do better and with your help, we will.
The average lifetime of a garment is 2 to 3 years, our clothes are designed to last much longer than this, but we understand you choose to part ways with your clothes for a variety of reasons, not just wear and tear. We want to extend the lifespan of our garments even further, with the aim to lower the impact on the environment and improve the rate of reuse and recycling. But we need your help to do it!
Donate your Pre-Loved Baukjen clothes
Donating is easy! Complete the donation form to find out how to arrange a parcel drop off (free) or collection (£1 fee applies). Once we receive your donation, we will send you a £20 gift voucher* to say thank you. Donate your unwanted Baukjen garments to be loved again by someone else. Donating reduces waste whilst helping you de-clutter your wardrobe and your mind!
The Ozone Room:
Any garments that cannot be resold are donated to Oxfam who follow excellent recycling practices.
What are you waiting for? Make space in your wardrobe and donate today.
Before you donate make sure your items are:
Terms & Conditions
1. The Baukjen ‘Re-love, Repurpose, Recycle’ Scheme is only open to residents of the UK.
2. To donate clothing to Baukjen’s ‘Re-love, Repurpose, Recycle’ Scheme you must:
a. Complete our Clothing Donation Form
b. Ensure all garments are washed. Otherwise we have no option but to recycle them.
c. Print a copy of the email you receive from us regarding your donation and your pre-paid postage label, and include it in your parcel. Alternatively include a note in your parcel stating ‘Re-love, Repurpose, Recycle’ and including all of your personal details included in the email. This is so we can send you your thank you gift voucher.
d. Follow the link in the email to generate a pre-paid postage label and attach it to the outside of your parcel. Further instructions are contained within the email.
4. No responsibility is taken for forms or parcels that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or received for any technical or other reason.
5. We can only accept one parcel per household, and only one thank you gift voucher will be issued per household per year. If you want to send us more than 5 Baukjen items still in good condition, you can contact our team directly to discuss a larger reward.
6. By sending us items, you confirm that they are manufactured and sold by Baukjen, that they are authentic (to the best of your knowledge), and that they were purchased in the UK or EU.
7. Baukjen reserves the right to refuse the issue of a thank you gift voucher in the case of receiving something other than own brand or Isabella Oliver clothing, or if there is evidence of excessive use or abuse of the promotion, or any other reason.
8. By donating your clothing, you are agreeing to transfer your property and ownership rights to Baukjen, and it will be the sole decision of Baukjen on what will happen with the items donated (to be resold, donated or recycled). In the event of reselling on our Pre-Loved Collection, The donator has no right to any money received.
10. For items resold on our Pre-Loved Collection, 50% of the net proceeds will be donated to charity partner Oxfam.
11. Upon successful receipt of a parcel containing Baukjen garments, one £20 promotion code will be emailed to the donator at the email address they provided. Please allow up to 10 working days from the date of receipt in order to receive this. The email will contain a promotion code with a minimum spend of £59 for use at Baukjen.com. The promotion code cannot be used on sale & outlet items, rental collection, third party collection or gift vouchers, or in conjunction with any other offer. Please view the full promotion code terms and conditions at Baukjen.com. Please note, Baukjen reserves the right to cancel orders, modify or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
12. The donator is responsible for ensuring the correct email address was entered into our form, and that it is an active inbox. Baukjen cannot be held responsible for promotion codes that are lost, bounced, or otherwise unreceived.
13. No cash alternative will be offered. The promotion code is not transferable and may not be purchased, sold, bartered or otherwise exchanged without the prior written permission of Baukjen. All decisions of Baukjen are final and binding in all respects.
14. Baukjen accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by you as a result of taking part in this scheme.
15. Baukjen reserves the right to cancel or change the scheme, including the incentive, at any time.
BUYING FROM BAUKJEN’S PRE-LOVED COLLECTION:
By placing an order for an item in our Pre-Loved Collection, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Items in the Pre-Loved Collection are second hand, but in a resalable condition. Items will show small signs of wear and tear, which may include faults within the product itself, staining, discolouration, shrinkage, missing parts, or other issues arising as the result of the item being second hand.
2. Baukjen is not affiliated with any other brand of clothing in the Pre-Loved Collection
3. Stock is limited and Baukjen cannot be held responsible for items that go out of stock during your purchase.
4. All prices are subject to changes at any time.
5. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. Should you return your item using one of our online return options, we reserve the right to charge £4.95 to cover the cost of the courier.
7. 50% of the net proceeds from this range will be donated to Oxfam..
8. Baukjen has the right to cancel orders, or change or cancel the scheme at any time and for any reason.