Lou Organic Jean
Lou Organic Jean
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured on The Guardian Online and The Telegraph.
Fits true to size, we suggest ordering your usual size.
Talk about a flattering pair of jeans! The Lou comes with a whiff of 70s-inspired nostalgia thanks to its front pockets and features a contemporary, wide-leg shape that promises to elongate your silhouette. We’ve carefully considered the fit so that they snugly hug your waist, bum and hips. A timeless addition, so all that’s needed is a pretty blouse and you’re good to go. Oh, and did we mention they’re made from organic cotton?
“So flattering for all body shapes! Adds a touch of cool to any look" - Baukjen
- Crafted from responsibly sourced organic cotton
- Wide, straight-leg shape
- Zip-fly fastening
- Sit on the waist
- Two front pockets
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
99% Organic Cotton, 1% Elastane
Machine Wash - 30°
Wash Inside Out - Wash Dark Colours Separately
Product Code: TR40202-BLK
Inside leg - 82cm (32 1/4")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- This denim is made in eco-efficient factories, using less water, less energy and no harmful sandblasting.
Made in a Portuguese family-run factory with solar panels and 70% renewable energy.
Find out more