Inge Recycled Coat
Inge Recycled Coat
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
A beautifully-cut coat will elevate any outfit. Inge is one of our most sophisticated styles, with military-inspired epaulettes and naval-style buttons. Devastatingly elegant, it is made from a recycled wool blend and cut for a longer length to keep you wrapped up in style. Enjoy year after year!
Our recycled wool blends may have small imperfections as a result of the recycling process, this means every piece is a little bit unique.
- Crafted in a recycled wool blend
- Fully lined
- Flap pockets accessed from the sides
- Long length
- Tailored fit
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
Model is 5'10 (177cm) and is wearing a UK 10
55% Recycled Wool, 30% Recycled Polyester, 10% Recycled Acrylic, 5% OF
Dry Clean Only
Product code: OT40079-PNG
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 120cm (47 1/4")
Sleeve length - 61cm (24")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- 95% recycled fibres in this fabric help foster a circular materials economy.
Made in a Portuguese factory that specializes in Tailoring.
Find out more