This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured in Urban Fox and on The Telegraph Online.
Fits small to size, if you are inbetween sizes we suggest sizing up from your normal size.
Make both a stylish and an eco statement in Skye. This dress features a striking herringbone print with touches of burgundy, almond, black and soft white. Cut into a relaxed shape, you can cinch your waist with the self-tie D-ring fastening belt. Proudly made using biodegradable lightweight crepe, the process used to dye it consumes less water too. We’ll be styling it with knee-high boots and a rollneck into winter, but it’s also a winning style come spring with sneakers.
- Crafted in biodegradable lightweight crepe
- Self-tie D-ring buckle belt
- Boat-shaped neckline
- Midi length
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
Machine Wash - 30°
Product code: DR40255-REH
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 113cm (44.1/2")
Sleeve length - 55cm (21 3/4")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more