Rey Ecovero™ Dress
Rey Ecovero™ Dress
Khaki & Beige Herringbone
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured in OK! Magazine.
Fits true to size, we suggest ordering your normal size.
We know the modern khaki and almond herringbone print lets the Rey Dress speak for itself, but we're going to sing the praises of its other details, nonetheless. A low tie-neck detail, bishop sleeve with cuff detailing, and functioning button fastening down to an elasticated waist makes it the ideal dress up, dress down, wear-anywhere dress. Effortlessly slip on over sandals for a cool cover up in the summer, and step into heeled boots and luxuriously thick tights when the temperature drops. Oh, and did we mention it has pockets?
- Crafted in premium Ecovero™ Printed Jersey
- Elasticated waist detail for optimum comfort
- Midi dress length
- Wear-anywhere style
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
95% LenzingTM Ecovero Viscose, 5% Elastane
Machine Wash - 30°
Product code: DR40263-KBH
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 123cm (48.1/2")
Sleeve length - 63cm (24 3/4")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more