Pre-Loved Teresa Dress
Pre-Loved Teresa Dress
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Please note this product is currently available to UK customers only.
This item has been loved before, so signs of wear and tear are expected. However, all of our Pre-Loved garments are in good, second-hand condition and are ready to go to a new home to be loved again.
Find out more about our Pre-Loved Campaign
View Terms and Conditions
Featured on Prima Online.
Fits true to size, we suggest ordering your normal size.
We're proud that the Theresa is made using ‘dead stock' - an industry term for surplus fabric. But there's nothing second-rate about this beautiful and lightweight seersucker fabric, which is subtly puckered with a fine checked pattern. A functional wrap dress that ties both on the inside and outside, we've gone big on the gathered sleeve detail to give this classic silhouette a fresh twist. Pretty, casual and inherently feminine, it's the sort of easy piece you'll want to live in all season.
- Proudly made using surplus fabric
- Two pockets
- Loose fitting
- Three-quarter sleeves
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
55% Cotton, 45% Rayon
Machine Wash - 30°
Product code: DR40326L-NAV
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 115cm (45 3/8")
Sleeve length - 55cm (21 3/4")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more