Pre-Loved Alicia Top
Pre-Loved Alicia Top
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
This item has been loved before, so signs of wear and tear are expected. However, all of our Pre-Loved garments are in good, second-hand condition and are ready to go to a new home to be loved again.
Find out more about our Pre-Loved Campaign
View Terms and Conditions
Fits true to size, however if you are inbetween sizes, we suggest you size down.
Add a little romance to your wardrobe with this unapologetically feminine design. Packing a punch with a lowered sweetheart neckline, its slim fit is offset with beautiful sleeves that puff subtly from the shoulders. Wear it with jeans for understated glamour, or go the full va-va-voom with a skirt and heels.
- Puff sleeves with frill detailing
- Sweetheart neckline
- Crafted in premium jersey
- Perfect for dinner dates
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
- 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane
Machine Wash - 30°
Product Code: TP40214L-BLK-BLK
Sleeve length - 29cm (11 1/2")
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 66cm (26")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more