Medea Organic Blouse
Medea Organic Blouse
Navy Wildflower Print
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured in Prima.
Fits true to size, however if you are inbetween sizes, we suggest you size up.
We believe in the power of a feel-good flower print, and this blouse is sure to help your wardrobe blossom! Featuring the same meadow-inspired pattern as the Medea Dress, this button-down blouse is all you need to elevate a pair of cargo pants or jeans. Feminine details, like the frill-edged collar, shoulders and puffy sleeves tap into the prairie trend, whilst the organic lawn cotton is kinder to the environment. Win-win.
“I adore this wildflower print on our organic cotton lawn blouse” - Natalie, Head of Design
- Crafted from organic lawn cotton
- Frill details on collar and shoulders
- Regular fit
- Three-quarter puffed sleeves
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
- 100% Organic Cotton
Machine Wash - 30°
Product Code: SH40135-NWF
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 62cm (24 1/2")
Sleeve length - 53.5cm (21 1/8")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more