Keilani Viscose Dress
Keilani Viscose Dress
Stone Ikat Print
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured on The Guardian and Mail+.
The Keilani Dress combines a unique print and a contemporary shape to bring you a must-have dress. Its pretty Ikat print features dashes of burgundy, pine green and blue and it is made from responsibly-sourced crepe. The top section buttons to the waist where an elasticated band cinches your middle, and the hem is subtly lower at the back. You could dress it up with earrings and a belt to go out, or layer a turtleneck underneath and pull on some chunky boots for daytime chic. Keilani also comes in a blouse.
"This contemporary print and shape makes this my hero dress for Autumn" - Natalie, Head of Design
- Crafted from responsibly-sourced crepe
- Features a button-down top section
- Relaxed fit with elasticated waist
- Rise and fall midi length hemline
- Frill detail along the shoulders
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
Delicate Machine Wash - 30°
Product code: DR40357-SIP
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 129cm (50 3/4")
Sleeve length - 60cm (23 5/8")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more