Face Masks - 2 pack
Face Masks - 2 pack
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured in Vogue.
Here at Baukjen, we continue doing our best to find new ways to help our customers and the community during COVID-19. If you can't make your own face covering, we have partnered with our family-run factories in Portugal to make face masks for personal use. Our masks are double layered, using soft cotton leftover fabrics and cut-offs. They are purposely not treated with chemicals because we disagree with having chemicals close to your face. They are easy to wear, soft on the skin and secured with elastic fastenings. They also have a nose clip, so you can adjust for the best fit.
Our masks are sold in packs of 2.
- Upcycled, using soft cotton leftover fabrics and cut-offs
- Flexible nose clip and elasticated fastenings that secure over your ears
- Machine washable and reusable
- Handmade in family-run Portuguese factories
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
Can be washed at 60° - Machine wash at 30° to save energy
Product Code: AC40034-BEK
Please note - face masks are non-refundable
USE OF FACE MASKS
- Masks are only effective when used in combination with frequent hand cleaning with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- All masks can be adjusted, if too large, by adding a knot to the elastic.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); put away to be washed, then clean your hands.
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more