Cadie Organic Dress
Cadie Organic Dress
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
Featured on The Telegraph and Prima.
Fits true to size, however if you are inbetween sizes, we suggest you size up.
With the Cadie Dress, it’s all about the contrast of hard-working denim with feminine frills. Made from organic chambray cotton (so it’s not as stiff as jeans), it features everything we love in a dress right now: a ruffled collar, a tiered skirt and pockets. The top half buttons down to the waist and there’s lots of volume in the full-length sleeves. Wear with the cuffs rolled up and the buttons undone now, then swap in ankle boots and a slim rollneck come autumn.
"This organic dress is totally me. With trainers now and in winter worn with boots and a turtleneck layered underneath" - Baukjen
- Crafted from responsibly sourced organic cotton
- Buttons down to the waist
- Long midi length
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
100% Organic Cotton
Delicate Machine Wash - 30°
Product code: DR40343-WSD
Back shoulder at neck to hem - 124cm (48 7/8")
Sleeve length - 64.5cm (25 1/2")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more