Ana Maria Snood
Ana Maria Snood
This size is due in stock on . You can pre-order it now for instant dispatch when it arrives at our warehouse. Please note, you will be charged upon placing your order. Click for more details.
We believe that if you empower women, you empower a whole community, that's why we have worked with the Solid Crafts organisation to create our range of winter accessories, made by women in Peru in a workshop certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation. The Ana Marie Snood, named after one of the women who made them, offers all the warmth of a scarf with a touch more practicality.
- Crafted in alpaca blend
- Ribbed design
- Super soft
- Long enough to wrap twice
Read about the fabric and care of this garment here
Read about our Baukjen Sustainability Index here
Discover our factories here
- 60% Alpaca, 30% Wool, 10% Nylon
Hand Wash Only
Product Code: AC40057-MOS
147cm Circumference (57.7/8")
28cm Wide (11")
Click here for more sizing information
- Economy Delivery (4-7 working days) - FREE for UK orders over £99 (normally £3.95)
- Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - £4.95
- Next Working Day Delivery (order before 2pm Monday - Thursday) - £6.95. Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery to over 120 countries available
To find out more about all delivery information and timescales, click here.
Naturally we hope you’ll LOVE your purchase, but it’s alright to change your mind. We offer full returns on all unworn items returned with tags.
View the complete Returns Policy here.
- We are proud to be an environmentally, ethically and socially conscious brand. It's important to us that our customers, business partners and our community know what we do and what we stand for. Find out more